Series: Off-Campus #2
5 Loving Logan ★
John Logan & Grace Ivers. I loved them both so much.
He thinks he’s in love with his best friend’s girl (Garrett’ Hannah from [book:The Deal|24920901]), but he later find out he actually wants a relationship like they have, not her precisely, even though he’s a big playboy around campus. So when he meets Grace, they have a sexy encounter as in:
“Oh crap. Downstairs action alert.”
He thinks Grace is just a distraction from Hannah and he makes the mistake of turning her v-card down, which leads to a little drama, of course. I’ll let you find out the rest from reading this amazing book. 🙂
Now, let me tell you why i loved it so much:
1. Grace is really smart. I agreed with her the whole time and cheered for her when i thought she made great decisions, like making him prove he wants her and it’s not a macho-ego-thing. Or the way she dealt with the Ramona situation (her childhood bff, but turns out a really crappy one nowadays).
2. Grace is super funny. Example:
“Lorris ? As in Logan and Morris ? They fucking Brangelina’d themselves?”
“Holy Moses, if it’s his natural scent, then he needs to bottle that spicy fragrance up, call it Orgasm, and sell it to the masses.”
3. Logan is loyal and stubborn in a very good way. He knows he screwed up, but he makes everything he can to turn things around. He doesn’t quit. Oh, and i find it very sexy when a man knows what he wants.
4. Logan is honest.
“Why do you like me?”
“Because…. You’re fun to be around. You’re smart. Sweet. You make me laugh. Oh, and just the sight of you gets me hard. We don’t know each other very well, but everything i do know about you, i like. And everything i don’t know, I want to find out.”
5. Because Logan is willing to throw away his career for taking care of his family and because he gave his word to his brother.
5. Because, as Grace said: “God, i want to throw my arms around him and squeeze all the cuteness out of him.”
6. Because the whole book is funny, well written and with enough substance for a bunch of 20 something year olds and their campus drama/love life.
I loved every second of it. Can’t wait to read the next one, about another hot stud, Dean. 🙂