Series: Losing It #1
If you haven’t read the blurb yet, this book is about a 22-year-old virgin college senior who wants lose her virginity ASAP. Her friend drags her to a bar, she meets a British Hottie and BAM! Insta-love. They go back to her place, she freaks out and runs away leaving him naked in her bed. Yeah, remember? HER place? Her bed? The funny thing is that she sees him again next day, at school, because he’s her teacher.
Now, I’m not sure yet how many stars does this book deserve. 3★? 4 ★ maybe?
Let’s make a pro/con list.
– The girl’s name. Bliss
“What’s your name, love?”
Love? LOVE! Still dying, here.
“Is that a line?”
I blushed crimson. “No, it’s my name.”
“Lovely name for a lovely girl.”
– The girl’s inner babbling is super funny.
I was going to have sex.
With a boy.
A hot boy.
A hot BRITISH boy.
Or maybe I was going to throw up.
What if I threw up on the hot British boy?
What if I threw up on the hot British boy DURING SEX?”
– Shakespeare and theatre plays.
– Him having a British accent. Who wouldn’t fall for that? “Him”‘s name is Garrick, btw.
– HUGE The end. The ring. The drawer. Awwww……… ALERT!!!!
– easy plot. That fight they had that broke them a part for a little bit was beyond stupid and it’s worth 2 ★. Then the phone call conversation she overheard outside his office, between him and someone from Philly, i imagined way worse.
– Her obsession regarding losing her virginity. Too much. Sorry. It was funny at first, but….
– I didn’t feel the insta-love thing. My Pink Fairytales and I believe in that crazy chemistry and love at first sight bit, but not in this case.
And that’s about it. I enjoyed it very much, but since i loved the way it started, i guess i was expecting much more from it going on. It’s a nice enough story. 🙂 I’m not sorry i bought the book, but i won’t continue the series.
Oh, sorry for calling Bliss “a girl” so much and Garrick “Him”. I don’t know why i did that.