Series: Colorado Mountain #2
Before i tell you all about it, let me just say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK!!!♥︎
Tate Jackson – smokin’ hot, badass, biker, bounty hunter, ex-cop, ex pro football player.
Lauren Graham – 40+ high-class piece (as Tate would say), smart, funny, lovable.
Story: she gets divorced from the ahole who cheated on her with her best friend, leaves her (not so) perfect life behind and hits the road. She arrives in Carnal, Colorado, because she “wanted to live in a Nowheresville town and wanted to work in an anywhere bar called Bubba’s.”.
Once she gets to work at Bubba’s she meets Tate, who’s the silent partner/bartender.
They’re both over 40, they both lived a shitty life until that point and we get to see how the puzzle fits.
5+ STARS because:
– Kristen Ashley knows how to write a beautiful story. She takes her time (in this case in 500+ pages) and creates love stories, drama, action and heroes with character.
– You don’t know what’s next, hard to predict it.
– Lots of people, but isn’t hard to keep track and remember everyone, because you feel like you know them too and everyone is important.
– Tate. ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ Badass to the bone. Even if he might have been a jerk a couple of times, you still love him.
– The emotions. You get to feel them all, every single one of them. You laugh, you cry, you get angry, you get scared, you get excited and so on.