I LOVE YOU in that way!
Sorry guys, i had to say that first. Do you need me to tell you about this awesome book i’ve just finished? Do you want to know why it’s awesome? Ok, so here it is:
1. once you’ll start reading it, you’ll know it has the perfect and most awesome title i found on a book in a while.
2. you will start laughing out loud from the first 2 pages and keep that for the rest of the book. it’s not a funny haha book, but trust me.
3. when you start reading a book and he says: “i hate her. blablabla. i would never f@#$ her. bla bla bla” and she says the same, you feel like you need to prove them wrong and be happy about that.
4. maybe you’ll have flashbacks. maybe you too have had an opposite sex bff and maybe you thought about being more than friends.
5. you’ll fall in love with Carter because he is awesome like that. someone to know you “like the back of his hand”, someone who is that good looking, someone who is going to be a great lawyer and keep his awesome tattoos under his shirt, someone you could trust to put you first no matter what and so on.
6. this book is worth 5 stars also because it made me feel all sorts of emotions and it had it all: humor, sex, a great guy, a smart lady, a funny couple, great mother, waffles, beach, an Epic party…………
I could go on, but i’ll let you discover the rest and make your own list. or spreadsheet for that matter (you’ll get my point after you read the book 😉
Don’t think twice, just buy the book and start reading it now.
ps: do you ever get that feeling after reading a 5star book that it ruined you for the books to come? that you won’t get to read a great one like that anytime soon or that the next are shit compared to this one? i always feel like that and i’m always scared to pick the next from a shelf. hmm…
ps2: i’m sorry for overusing “awesome”, but i don’t have that many words in my English vocabulary and this is in fact that awesome. 😀